วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

เพลงภาษาัอังกฤษ3

21) Are you sleeping?
                              Are you sleeping?
                              Are you sleeping?
                              Brother John, Brother John,
                              Morning bell are ringing,
                              Morning bell are ringing,
                              Ding ding dong, ding ding dong
 
22) Old Mc Donald
                              Old Mc Donald has a farm,
                              E I E I E I O
                              And on his farm, he has some cow
                              E I E I E I O
                              There is a moo moo moo
                              Here moo, There moo
                              Every where moo moo
  
23) Hello, How do you do?
                               Hello hello hello
                              Hello, How do you do?
                              I’m glad to meet you.
                              And you, and you, and you.
                              La la la la
                              (ทะแล่ม ทะแล่ม ทะแล่ม ....
                              ทะแล่ม ทะแล่ม ทะแล่ม .....
                              ทะแล่ม แทม แทม)
 
24) Shoo fly
                              Shoo fly, shoo fly
                              Shoo fly, don’t bother me
                              For I belong to somebody
                              I feel, I feel, I feel
                              I feel like a morning star
                              I feel….I feel like a morning star
 
25) Ten Little  Indian  Boys
                              One  little,  two little,  three little  Indians,
                              Four little,  five little,  six little Indians,  
                              Seven little,  eight little,  nine little Indians,
                              Ten  little   Indians  boys
 
26) Sit down , Stand up
                              Sit down stand up and we clap clap  clap
                              We clap to the left and we clap to the right
                              We turn around and we clap clap clap
 
27) This old man
                              This old man , he plays one
                              He plays knick knack on my thumb
                              With a knick knack , paddy whack
                              Give a dog a bone
                              This old man came rolling home.
 
28) Elephant , Why are they so big? 
                              Elephant , Why are they so big?
                              Chicken , why are they so small
                              Think do you know why?
                              Do you know why? ,       Can you tell me
 
29) I love you, You love me
                              I love you , you love me
                              We are happy family
                              With the great big hug
                              And a kiss from me to you
                              Won’t you say, You love me to
 
20) I want to be your friend
                              I want to be your friend
                              A little bit more (X3)
                              A little bit (X3) more
 
21) You kick to the left
                              You kick to the left
                              Then, you kick to the right
                              Jump forward, jump back ward
                              Hop hop hop

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

สื่อการสอน POWER POINT PRESENTATION – FRUITS

Topic  : Fruits Pages  : 13 Detail  : เนื้อหาในเรื่องเป็นเรื่องของผลไม้ ซึ่งเมื่อเปิดหน้าแรก นักเรียนจะได้พบกับวงล้อผลไม้ที่หมุนไม่หยุด...